Friday, April 30, 2010

Dear Monsieur Construction Worker...

...Thank you for serenading me every morning. And I mean that sincerely, no snark. Your (what I imagine to be French love songs to your beloved) singing touches my heart every morning as I get ready to face a new day in Paris.

And your happiness is evident. And contagious.

So thank you, Monsieur Contruction Worker, as you reconstruct the building next door, with your daily serenades of I-don't-know-what, but they sound tres adorable!

Next door to me, they are reconstructing a courtyard. And every morning, I hear the lovely sounds of the construction worker(s). It's really difficult to take pictures of, as I have to climb on the bathroom sink and look through a very, small, old window.

But I hear him every morning. And just wanted to say "merci, merci beaucoup."

No comments:

Post a Comment